Ph. D., Central South University, China (2015)
Tianhan received his Ph.D. in analytical chemistry at Central South University, China under supervision of Prof. Feimeng Zhou. His research focused on the novel microelectrode fabrication, characterization and SECM related application. He also gets involved in the investigation of the potential drugs for neurodegenerative diseases (e.g., Alzheimer's disease). He is currently working on the free radical determination and single cell imaging using nano-SECM.
Publications and Presentations:
- Chen, D. L., Darabedian, N., Li, Z. Q., Kai, T. H., Jiang, D. L., and Zhou, F. M. An improved bathocuproine assay for accurate valence identification and quantification of copper bound by biomolecules, Anal. Biochem., 2016, 497, 27-35.
- Kai, T. H…, Chen, S., Monterroso, E., and Zhou, F. M., Continuous Nanoflow-Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy: Voltammetric Characterization and Application for Accurate and Reproducible Imaging of Enzyme-Labeled Protein Microarrays. Anal. Chem., 2015, 87, 4523-4529.
- Kai, T. H., Zhang, L., Wang, X., Jing, A., Zhao, B., Yu, X., Zheng, J., and Zhou, F. M., Tabersonine Inhibits Amyloid Fibril Formation and Cytotoxicity of Abeta(1-42). ACS Chem. Neurosci., 2015, 6, 879-888.
- Kai, T… H., Chen, S., Monterroso, E., Hailu, A., and Zhou, F. M., Microconcentric Ring Electrode/Injector Assembly for Sensitive Voltammetric Analysis in Single Droplets of Ultrasmall Volumes. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 8037-8041.
- Zhang, L., Kai, T. H., Sun, Z. F., Hao, Y. Q., Tu, Q. Y., and Zhou, F. M., A Ferrocene-Tagged Amyloid-beta Fragment for Rapid Screening of Aggregation Inhibitors from Natural Compounds by HPLC-Electrochemical Detection. Electroanalysis, 2013, 25, 1659-1664.
- Kai. T. H., Xia, N., Liu, L., and Wang, J. X., Accurate determination of the thiol-to-metal ratio in metalloproteins by on-line combination of UV-vis spectrophotometry with electrochemistry. Rsc Adv., 2012, 2, 8729-8733.