B. E. Sichuan University (2008)
Ph.D., The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2013)
Postdoctoral researcher, University of Utah (2016)
Qianjin obtained his Ph.D. research in Polymer Science at Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2013 under supervision of Prof. Chi Wu. Later, he moved to a different research area: electrochemistry, first with Professor Henry S White at University of Utah and now in the Bard group at UT Austin. His research will mainly focus on the fundamental study of soft matter systems using various electrochemical methods, especially SECM.
Publications and Presentations:
- Chen, Q.J..; McKelvey, K.; Edwards, M. A.; White, H. S.* Redox Cycling in Nanogap Electrochemical Cell. The Role of Electrostatics in Determining the Cell Response. J. Phys. Chem. C.,2016, ASAP.
- Chen, Q.J..; Wiedenroth, H. S.; German, S. R.; White, H. S.* Electrochemical Nucleation of Stable N2 Nanobubbles at Pt Nanoelectrodes. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137,12064.
- Chen, Q.J..; Luo, L.; Faraji, H.; Feldberg, S. W.; White, H. S.* Electrochemical Measurements of H2 Nanobubble Nucleation and Stability at Pt Nanoelectrodes. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2014, 5, 3539.
- Chen, Q.J..; Li, Y.; Wu, C. How Long Cylindrical Micelles Formed after Extruding Block Copolymer in a Selective Solvent through a Small Pore Fragment back into Spherical Ones, Macromolecules, 2013, 46, 9164.
- Chen, Q.J..; Wang, J. Q.; Shao, L. Nanoparticle-Loaded Cylindrical Micelles from Nanopore Extrusion of Block Copolymer Spherical Micelles, Macromol. Rapid Commun., 2013, 34, 1850.
- Chen, Q.J..; Zhao, H.; Ming, T.; Wang, J. F.*; Wu, C.* Nanopore Extrusion-Induced Transition from Spherical to Cylindrical Block Copolymer Micelles. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131, 16650.